Powered by Rollyo
Learning Schmearning: Thing 18: Technorati

Monday, March 3, 2008

Thing 18: Technorati

I would probably use Technorati more if I didn't already feel guilty about not reading enough of the blogs of my MySpace friends.... It seems that the search feature has changed. I believe I saw a search where it had the blog posts, the tags, and the blog directory earlier, but just now I couldn't find that. The only choices I saw were to narrow the search based on authority or language. They don't seem give you an option for keyword, etc., either.

It's interesting, considering how many blogs there are and how many users there are, that even the most popular blogs have only been favorited by a relative handful of people.

I checked out a few of the hotter blogs. Apparently Amy Winehouse has impetigo. Also, women actually are worse (though less dangerous) drivers than men.

The popular books section was of some interest, although there, too, it doesn't seem to take much for a book to show up there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home