Powered by Rollyo
Learning Schmearning: Thing 20: Exploring Flikr--Bayside Library Monday Morning

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thing 20: Exploring Flikr--Bayside Library Monday Morning

This is Bayside Library on a Monday morning some time ago, The photo was taken before we opened, and I was doing desk setup. It was a gloomy day outside, which made the light rather subdued. I liked the ambiance and the feeling of having the library mostly to myself.

I was never able to upload this using Blogger's photo uploader. Despite the fact that it says you can upload up to 8 MB, the help section says it has to be under 4 MB, and even after I cropped it down to 1 MB, it still didn't work. I finally had to do it through Flikr.



Bayside Library Monday Morning


Originally uploaded by lethewar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home