Powered by Rollyo
Learning Schmearning: Thing 25: Podcasts and Videos

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thing 25: Podcasts and Videos

The line between podcasts and videos is blurry. For instance, I have a MySpace friend who, fairly regularly, does video blogs and posts them to YouTube. He then posts the YouTube videos on his MySpace blogs or bulletins. This technically may not be a podcast, but in effect it is.

The biggest problem with podcasts is finding the time for the ones you subscribe to. The podcast I listen to most is a radio show. I paid for six months worth of it, four hours a day. I didn't renew my subscription--I probably have five and a half months left!

I have several other podcasts sitting my iTunes.... BTW, since iTunes runs on Windows as well as Mac, I would definitely recommend it for podcasts, etc.

AS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home