Powered by Rollyo
Learning Schmearning: Thing 27: LibraryThing

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thing 27: LibraryThing

While creating an online "library" of books is fun enough, I don't think I would have found this site as appealing as it now seems if I had not participated in an online session about LibraryThing with its creator, Tim Spalding.

It definitely has its uses in finding and evaluating books. The social networking aspects also seem like fun, but whether I'll have the time for that, I can't say....

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/Boombots

Photobucket

Tim Spalding, founder of LibraryThing. (w:LibraryThing)
Source

Image from Wikipedia Commons

iCommons article

picture courtesy of LibraryThing
Permission
(Reusing this image)

Creative Commons Attribution 3.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home