Powered by Rollyo
Learning Schmearning: Thing 29: A la recherche de 2.0

Monday, April 28, 2008

Thing 29: A la recherche de 2.0

I had a hard time in the beginning because a lot of that stuff I'd been doing for quite a while and so, not only was it an abstract exercise, but one I had to blog about. It got a little more interesting around Thing 14.

Del.icio.us was, of the things that were relatively new to me, the one that I will be using most. I had actually added it as a Firefox add-on quite a while ago. When I added it to my Firefox toolbar this time, I discovered why I had probably removed it before: it really slows things down. So now I just use it as another favorite itself. It seems to work better with Explorer.

I don't do the tagging thing all that much. Maybe I'm being antisocial, but I will leave that for those enthusiastic others who seem to have way more time than I.

Among the other Things, I really did like instantbull.com. I look forward to using some of these newer sites and tools at home.

Ah, lifelong learning goals. I remember those! I said I tended not to begin with the end in mind, but I did view problems as challenges that could lead to solutions.

Perhaps, if the end I had in mind had been to get an MP3 player, I would have found some way to finish all this sooner. But I don't like to wear ear buds....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home